This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 30: The Rumors of Summer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 30: The Rumors of Summer

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 30: The Rumors of Summer


Thank you for sticking around to these past 30 days! For the final day, it was warm- we're talking springtime warm, so I had to fish around the summertime side of my closet to find something that wasn't too chunky, too knit, or out of sorts with all the sun you're surely noticing in the photos. Since safari knows no season, I went with a giraffe print maxi-dress and a muriad of jackets and accessories. Bracelet on, bracelet off, black jacket, white jacket, too warm for a jacket, etc...Isn't that the way an outfit comes together anyhow?
I'll certainly be posting more outfits, probably even some throughout the weekend. Not sure when the next storm will blow in, but I'm going to enjoy the sunshine while I can.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage (will be in shop next week)
White Cropped Sequined Jacket: Vintage Saks 5th (will be in shop next week)
Black Cropped Moto Jacket: BCBG
Maxi Slip: XOXO (don't actually know if you can see it)
Belt: Vintage 1980's Donna Karen New York
Boots: My motorcycle boots that my dad got me at age 15 from Villains on Haight
Bracelet: Marc Jacobs
Headband: Forever 21

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home