This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 16: Black Friday Festive

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 16: Black Friday Festive

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 16: Black Friday Festive

Did you go out and shop today? There were only a few places I had to go to today, so I didn't get caught up in the craziness of Black Friday. Maybe it was totally subliminal, but as I was piling on more layers of black, I thought I was coming up with a new look: "Black Friday Festive!" Speaking of which, there's a 30% off sale in the Etsy shop that's good through Cyber Monday. 
Outfit Details:
Jacket: BCBG 
Dress: Vintage 1970's Skater Dress
Purse: Halston
Shoes: Minnetonka
Ring: Forever 21
Belt: Belt buckle from a country western store
Tights: DKNY

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home