This Page

has been moved to new address

DIY Bag Crafting Love: Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: DIY Bag Crafting Love: Part 1

Monday, January 2, 2012

DIY Bag Crafting Love: Part 1

About a year ago I modeled some DIY clutches, purses and totes for a local company that publishes DIY craft books. If you've got some fabric that you've been wondering what to do with, you may want to check this book out. It was a super fun day, with photography by my dear friend and photographer Christina. I'll be putting up some different pictures from the shoot over the next few weeks, but since I know a lot of you are crafty gals yourself, I thought I'd share some DIY inspiration!
Source: All Photos by C&T Publishing

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 2, 2012 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Marie said...

lovely clever bag, wish I was a bit more talented now!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
I'm having a giveaway...

 
At January 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

They were fun to play around with, that's for sure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home