This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 29: Blue and Gold in Tori Burch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 29: Blue and Gold in Tori Burch

Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 29: Blue and Gold in Tori Burch

I promise I won't step out without a sweater or a coat...I just don't know which one I'll wear yet:) I just love the color blue, and I try to work it into as many outfits as possible. This amazing 'modern shift dress' was something I picked up in the spring, and when I opened my closet doors this morning I found it hanging between a bunch of dresses that had come back from the dry cleaners quite some time ago. I've been talking a lot about jewel tones this month, but I think deep, rich colors, like navy, red or green are fabulous year round.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Tori Burch
Belt: Tahari
Shoes: Seychelles
Ring: Saks Fifth Avenue
Watch: Fossil

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 23, 2011 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Marie said...

LOVEly, the skirt details are tres chic

 
At December 24, 2011 at 11:32 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thank you, Darlin'! Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home