This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 24: The Green Space Age MOD Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 24: The Green Space Age MOD Dress

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 24: The Green Space Age MOD Dress

Hey! Has anybody out there seen any dresses like these online? I am totally looking for more cute silk shantung, or space-age, mod, Jackie O', party dresses. They're so adorable, and really quite easy year-round cocktail dresses. Speaking of which, I'm off to an early afternoon Christmas soiree, but had to share this amazing dress that I picked up on Etsy. The shop owner was a pleasure to do business with and was so patient with all of my sizing questions, I just had to give her shop a shout out!
Outfit Details:
Dress: Metric Mod on Etsy
Coat: Empire Vintage
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Ring: BCBG
Bracelet: Forever 21

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At December 12, 2011 at 12:42 AM , Blogger The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Such a pretty dress! I actually own two jackets that look similar to your dress (they probably matched a dress at some point). I'll let you know if I ever come across any similar dresses in my vintage travels.

 
At December 12, 2011 at 1:26 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Hi Leilani,

Thanks for your sweet comment! I, too, have come across a few pieces that I just know were originally suits, but have lost their mates. Thanks for looking out:)

 
At December 12, 2011 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful dress! so structured and classy! I love it!
you look great!

 
At December 12, 2011 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

I adore the mod style - it take me back to my Grade 3 school concert when we dressed in black and white mod dresses and danced to the beatles and "She's a Mod." I love this outfit, and I've favourited the Metric Mod on etsy, some great stuff there!

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

 
At December 12, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Hi Diana and Meg,
Gosh you two are so sweet to leave a message, thanks!

...and Meg, I wanted to tell you that I love that cute lil' dress you're wearing in the "Black Parade" photo post. So cute!

xo!
Claudine

 
At December 13, 2011 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Candypop said...

the dress is cute! The back is so unique!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home