This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 19: Cropped Tuxedo Waistcoat

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 19: Cropped Tuxedo Waistcoat

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 19: Cropped Tuxedo Waistcoat

I've been seeing so many photos posted from the Tweed Run in London,  that it had me inspired to put together the sort of girly outfit that I could ride a bicycle in.  I know, there isn't any tweed in my outfit, that's where I'll have to give this  outfit a second shot, but there is a perfectly fine, vintage woolen cap! Also, you know what makes this waistcoat a keeper? It has a sewn in ascot tie, which matches all the buttons on the coat! 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Etsy
Jacket: Marc Jacobs
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Impo
Hat: Vintage
Ring: Swarovsky

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home