This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 18: Beige and Earth Tones

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 18: Beige and Earth Tones

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 18: Beige and Earth Tones

When the weather gets cold, I always seem to put up a protest. I start looking at my summer dresses, wishing there was some way I could work them into my winter wardrobe. This dress is a semi-sheer, embroidered little thing, but when layered over the right under-dress, it hardly looks as summery as it should. 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Anthropologie
Cape: Melrose Street 
Tights: Target
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Ring: Saks Fifth Avenue
Earrings: Ralph Lauren
Purse: Black House White Market

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home