This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 22: Strolling San Francisco in MOD!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 22: Strolling San Francisco in MOD!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 22: Strolling San Francisco in MOD!

Taking a quick walk through Laurel Heights, I had to snap up a few quick photos of my totally MOD outfit! I just got this navy and red, color-block, scooter dress after totally being inspired by this fabulous two-piece from Bombshell Bettie's Vintage, which was just a little too small for me. Since I wanted to re-create a two-piece look, I thought that this 60's winter coat was the perfect piece to compliment the pop of color and the "British Invasion" vibe. 
Outfit Details:
Coat: Vintage 1960's
Dress: Vintage 1960s from Ebay
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger
Satchel: Liz Claiborne

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 8, 2011 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

I love this combo! Navy and red are perfect for each other. I'm looking for a good, reasonably light-weight winter coat for travelling, and that one is really fun and chic.

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com/

 
At December 10, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Hi Darlin'!

Thanks for leaving a note! I, too, love the classic color combos...especially those of the 60's.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home