This Page

has been moved to new address

Brunch Dresses

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Brunch Dresses

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Brunch Dresses


Here's a post from a wonderful birthday brunch in celebration of my dear friend, Anja. We had a tasty brunch at Radius, and while the light was soft, we were compelled to snag a few photos of each other in the cafe. Isn't she an absolute doll? I've already admitted that I am an accessories hound, but I tend to be shy about layering clothing. Anja always seems to effortlessly put together a look that's both unique and touch bohemian. It's something I quite admire about her style. We had loads of fun taking these pictures. Truth is, I'm typically very uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Anja seems to make me laugh through our shoots. Can you tell we were both digging the warm colors? This dress is one of my favorites right now.

photographs by anja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home