This Page

has been moved to new address

Hey, Sailor!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Hey, Sailor!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hey, Sailor!


A little bit ago, Anja and I got together and took a few photos of this amazing, nautically inspired, bolero top that I had dug up. I was totally inspired by the high-waist pencil skirts and cropped blouses/jackets from the Lena Hoschek post. My favorite thing about it is the full collar. I tried to wear my hair in victory rolls, but they ended up getting rained on and flat, so I took them out. At least I got one proper shot of the back!

P.S. Look for an Etsy Shop update this weekend: lots of plaid skirts, and a few dresses, too! Also, I need to make room for the many beautiful items that are soon to come, so I'm having a little sale. Many of the prices have already been adjusted, so feel free to have a look and see if one of your favorites has recently marked down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home