This Page

has been moved to new address

Floppy Hats and Seventies Dresses

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Floppy Hats and Seventies Dresses

Monday, May 24, 2010

Floppy Hats and Seventies Dresses


Like every girl I know, I've been on the perennial hunt for a decent, wide-brim, floppy hat. You'd think it would be an easy find, seeing as they are pretty much in every retail store these days, but much to my chagrin I always seem to find something about them a little off. I had pretty much abandoned my search until this weekend, when I wasn't even on the hunt (you know the story), and I found this vintage one. It had that authenticity I had been looking for: not too big, certainly not too small, and even a bit Spy vs. Spy. I love it!
I've got to mention the dress while I'm at it, as it is pretty sensational and Seventies, too. I couldn't resist its electric blue allure, and as you've probably ascertained, I have a thing for flowy, comfortable, day-to-day dresses (secretary dresses or not, I dare say!). And the boots? Heck, you know I'll be living in them for as long into the summer as I can!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home