This Page

has been moved to new address

The Herringbone Cape and Burgundy Tall Boots

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: The Herringbone Cape and Burgundy Tall Boots

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Herringbone Cape and Burgundy Tall Boots


There's been fresh rain everyday, and while everywhere else seems to be seeing winter, we're just getting around to the pretty parts of fall.  I promised myself that this year I would play more with both texture and pattern combinations. I picked up this cape while on a trip to Hollywood last year, and though it isn't vintage, it's draped cut and herringbone texture has a 70's charm to it.  I wish I caught a good photo of the mutton chop sleeves on the blouse - they are billowy, pleated, and totally bohemian-romantic. Somewhere, Jessica McClintock is weeping over the awesomeness of this full sleeve. 
Herringbone Cape: Picked up last year on Melrose
Vintage 1980's Plaid Blouse: Vintage
Corduroy Skinny Pants: Hollister
Boots: Anthropologie
Bangle Braceletes: Gift

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home