This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 3: Cranberry Trench Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 3: Cranberry Trench Dress

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 3: Cranberry Trench Dress

My apologies for a lapse in outfit posts. I had a freakishly hectic day (including locking my car keys in the trunk of my car!), and although I photographed my outfit, by the time I got home I was too tired to sort through them. I will post yesterday's outfit later on in the series, but I wanted to make sure that I got today's dress in because I think it's color is perfect for the holidays. This isn't a vintage dress, but it wears like one with all the pleating and darting.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique
Fleur Dis Lys Earrings: Brass Plum (part of a three pack)
Necklace: Nordstrom
Plaid Heels: Rockport (ps: I was given them by my grandmother's friend. I was dubious, but they are amazingly comfortable! )

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home