This Page

has been moved to new address

Blue Note

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Blue Note

Monday, February 7, 2011

Blue Note

I haven't quite got around to downloading the rest of my birthday photos, so I've decided to post photos of today's outfit. I'm getting into buying staple 'favorites'. You know, that blouse that goes with denim or a skirt, and the like. This blouse, from H&M, is very much bound to be paired with a number of outfits this spring. Now, the only problem is where to find navy shoes. I can neither seem to find a good looking pair in a flat or heel.
hm1
Outfit Details:
Blouse: H&M
Skirt: Vintage Jaeger (in the shop)
Belt: Vintage 1980's Liz Clairborne
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bracelet: Carolee
Necklace: Elizabeth Gillette
Hair Clip: Forever 21
hmjgr9.1

1 Comments:

At February 7, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Hi! I am LiLi! said...

love your shoes most specially.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home