This Page

has been moved to new address

Classic Separates: The Vintage 1950's I.Magnin Spring Jacket

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Classic Separates: The Vintage 1950's I.Magnin Spring Jacket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Classic Separates: The Vintage 1950's I.Magnin Spring Jacket

 
Sunshine rays were streaming through every fold in my shutters this morning, and from the moment that I awoke I had this jacket on my mind. It's a thick, stiff wool: lovely and warm, but it doesn't really wear well once summer is upon us, so I've got to get a good use in while I can. Vintage 1950's I.Magnin, with contrasting cream piping, and adorable covered buttons, the jacket is one of the most versatile spring jacket that I have ever owned.
Somehow, without even being conscious of it, I have grown a small collection of designer vintage scarves. This menswear ascot is one of my favorites because of its versatile color, and classic print.
Outfit Details:
Yellow Waistcoat: Vintage 1950's I.Magnin
Navy Blouse: H&M
Denim: Banana Republic
Scarf: Vintage Valentino
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bracelet: Birthday Gift
Earrings: Lucky
Ring: Street Vendor

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 31, 2011 at 1:12 AM , Blogger Gabrielle Clayvon said...

Love this yellow jacket. It is the perfect Springtime color. Valentino anything makes my day a little brighter (especially vintage).

Gabrielle
www.thegiftofgab-gabby.blogspot.com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Miranda said...

Thanks for the bag, I got it in the mail yesterday. I posted about it and did a blogger spotlight of your blog.

Thanks again!
Miranda

http://www.indcfashion.com/2011/03/winning-literally.html

 
At March 31, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Gabby, you and I are cut from the same cloth!
Miranda, Thanks! I'm going to swing by and check it out:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home