This Page

has been moved to new address

Spirit Animal

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Spirit Animal

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spirit Animal

Yesterday I thought it would be fun to sport a little handbag project of mine. The purse is a revitalized vintage find that was in some need of repair, and the handle is, too! I'm not sure if it was previously attached to a lamp, or if it had served it's time in a Lodge Club, but when I found the handle, it had nails and things attached to it as though it were previously some kind of decor. I'm not one who has ever been attracted to things game related, but since I had this vintage purse which I badly wanted to revamp, and since this weird little discarded wood piece seemed an abnormally perfect fit, I thought they may make a happy partnership -in a second life. I sanded down the handle and gave it a quick rouge polish to give it grainy look, but in the end I think it looks like birch. As for the outfit, the color of things began to follow in suit of the handbag, so complimentary textures were of the essence.
Outfit Details:
Peplum Waistcoat: H&M
Cropped Black Jacket:H&M
Black and White Camisole: Rumors
Black Skinny Trousers: Lux
Shoes: Guess
Jewelry: Artisan
Antler Purse: Homemade from vintage/found pieces

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home