This Page

has been moved to new address

Put It In Neutral, But Add Vintage Accessories

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Put It In Neutral, But Add Vintage Accessories

Friday, April 1, 2011

Put It In Neutral, But Add Vintage Accessories

Have you been noticing all the fabulous, over-sized clutches that have been gracing the pages of our favorite style blogs lately? I sure have! Although I probably won't be picking up a neon, neoprene, notebook sleeve to carry my things in, I will be hunting for over-sized vintage handbags and purses to add to the shop! This one here is almost perfect, but requires a little "diy" to get it just right. The purse came with broken straps, which I plan on removing altogether and discarding. The purse just looks so great converted as a clutch.
 
Sometimes I think that my mom can read my mind! If you'd believe it, my wardrobe is in desperate need of cardigans. She picked this one out for me on my birthday, and as it were- it's the perfect blend of fitted, yet loose. Speaking of fit, don't you just love it when you find a pair of denim pants that don't need alterations?
Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Moth
Asymmetrical Camisole: Blush
Denim: Vigoss
Shoes: Lundi Bleu
Neclace: Vintage 1970's Multi-Strand
Handbag: Vintage 1970's Faux Reptile
Bracelet: Birthday Gift
Rings: Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Moschino
Earrings: Street Vendor

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home