This Page

has been moved to new address

A Taste of the Psychedelic: The 1960's Paisley Print Blouse

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: A Taste of the Psychedelic: The 1960's Paisley Print Blouse

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Taste of the Psychedelic: The 1960's Paisley Print Blouse

 
I've put a few vintage 1950's and 1960's tops in the shop, but this paisley print blouse is one that I can't part with! All the colors are bright, psychedelic and borderline neon; doesn't the preppy little bow just complete it? I picked up these cropped, ankle-length jeans just before a week long stint of warm weather, and I couldn't be happier with them. I had originally bought them to wear under some of my loose-calf tall boots, but they've got a lace-up detailing on the sides which I'm realizing looks pretty cute when paired with flats. I've got a calm and relaxing weekend planned, but I sort of wish I was spending at least one day out in the sun at a baseball game or something. I'm hoping to get a new batch of vintage amazing-ness photographed for your perusal by tomorrow afternoon. I'll keep you posted!
Outfit Details:
Jacket: Odille
Paisley Print Blouse: Vintage 1960's New Old Stock (sorry, no brand label)
Denim: Leifsdottir
Shoes: Cole Haan
Sunglasses: Moschino
Purse: LAMB

2 Comments:

At April 3, 2011 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

Loving that blouse and the photos are awesome!

Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

 
At April 5, 2011 at 1:12 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thanks, Miranda:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home