This Page

has been moved to new address

Trapeze Act

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Trapeze Act

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trapeze Act

Come springtime, I live for this coat! When it comes to off-the-rack architectural design, I believe that BCBG can do no wrong. With its swinging trapeze cut and retro appeal, it is a marvel that you would find me in anything else. I've often thought to wear a pair of long gloves with it; Wouldn't that just top it off? The coat has a deceivingly grainy, burlap looking knit to it, but it is soft as ever and light as can be. I realize that it can be hard to get a sense for the true color of things when I "analog age" these digital photos, so I've included a few unprocessed images below for your reference. Pardon all the wrinkles on the back of the coat, I had been sitting for hours and didn't think it had a profound effect on the jacket until I saw these photos.
 
Outfit Details:
Trapeze Coat: BCBG
Blouse: Anne Klein
Denim: DKNY
Shoes: Malous
Earrings: Ralph Lauren
Bangle Bracelets: Forever 21
Ring: Saks Fifth Avenue
Sunglasses: Moschino

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Stephanie Lynn said...

Wow! What a great coat!

 
At April 23, 2011 at 7:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely, you should be on the satorialist in that coat

 
At April 25, 2011 at 1:44 AM , Blogger Bombshell Bettie said...

that coat is uh-mazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home