This Page

has been moved to new address

Black & White Bubble Print, and the Vintage 1950's Bonnet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Black & White Bubble Print, and the Vintage 1950's Bonnet

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Black & White Bubble Print, and the Vintage 1950's Bonnet

Summer weather is finally here, and I've been taking every opportunity to step out in a flouncy circle skirt! I'm particularly fond of the bubbly circle print throughout, it reminds me of a fizzy soda, or a vintage newspaper comic strip. I think that next time I wear the skirt, I'll be sure to pair it with a brightly colored top.
Now for my favorite piece of the ensemble. Isn't this hat just the sweetest thing? I couldn't wait for it to arrive in the post! It has this super feminine bonnet bill, and I just know it will be the perfect topper for a 'Gibson Roll' styled 'do. 
Outfit Details:
Blouse: Brass Plum
Skirt: Club Monaco
Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger
Belt: Can't Remember
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
Earrings: Ralph Lauren

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 5, 2011 at 10:39 AM , Anonymous nesha said...

in love with that outfit... the pink lippy really jazzes it up!

 
At July 5, 2011 at 9:47 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thank you, Sweets! I love a pop of color, too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home