This Page

has been moved to new address

Freshly Laundered Cotton and Menswear Prints

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Freshly Laundered Cotton and Menswear Prints

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Freshly Laundered Cotton and Menswear Prints

What's the next best thing to a cotton, shirtwaist dress? A cotton, dress-shirt skirt! I know I'm not the only lady who loves slipping on a freshly laundered blouse, but what about this menswear inspired skirt? I just love the preppy vibe of it. A couple of (specific) things that I've been browsing Etsy shops for lately are: 1) A 1950's circle skirt and blouse set, and  2) A 1950's pale blue shirtwaist dress. While I haven't found either in my exact measurements yet, it is kind of nice to get to get my fix out by using pieces already in my closet. 
Outfit Details:
Hook-&-Eye Blouse: True Meaning
Striped Cotton Wrap Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Bow Belt: Betsey Johnson
Wedge Heels: Tommy Hilfiger
Ring & Earrings: Marahlago Larimar Jewelry
Bracelet: Brighton
Sunglasses: Moschino
Featured below: Two Ladies Brooks Bro's shirts, and the skirt from above

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home