This Page

has been moved to new address

Red Piping, like a Classic Carnation

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Red Piping, like a Classic Carnation

Friday, July 8, 2011

Red Piping, like a Classic Carnation

I've always been drawn to pieces that feature piping. There's just something about that little detail that I adore playing off of. In this case, I reached deep into the back of my closet and unearthed this lovely pencil skirt. True to form, I added a bright red top and a splash of red lipstick. Keeping my accessories relatively low-key, I opted for this western inspired bow-tie choker, which has an adorable little rose print button in the center. Doesn't the color scheme of the skirt and top remind you of a classic red and white Carnation?
Outfit Details:
Tie-Waist Top: Co-Operative
Skirt: Jill Michelle
Camisole: Felina
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
Ring: Saks Fifth Ave
Shoes: UO

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM , Anonymous rothcomilitaryclothing said...

nice vintage dress..it is looking marvelous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home