This Page

has been moved to new address

The Edge of Love Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: The Edge of Love Dress

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Edge of Love Dress

Have you seen the film, The Edge of Love? It's the one that's loosely based on the life of Dylan Thomas. Honestly, it wasn't that great, but I stuck it out because there was a buzz at the time about the outfits worn in the flick (and of course, Cillian Murphy). I just found these photos on my hard drive and thought I'd put them up. It was a rainy day when Anja took these photos, but we wanted to channel some of that easy, seaside look.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM , Blogger The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Your hair looks amazing in these photos! I agree about the movie-- sadly wasn't that interesting cinematically but I agree about the outfits. I like the way you interpreted their style, your boots look so cozy.

 
At January 29, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thanks, Darlin'! My hair was all curled from a failed set of victory rolls, but it kind of worked for the photos. I really think that they had enough historical juice to make the film amazing, but it was just a flop. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home