This Page

has been moved to new address

Etsy Shop Update! Party Dresses, by Day and by Night

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Etsy Shop Update! Party Dresses, by Day and by Night

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Etsy Shop Update! Party Dresses, by Day and by Night

It's party season again (not to mention wedding season!), and if you're like me you already have plenty to plan for. The events that I have penned on my calendar are as different as night and day, which is why I'm updating the Etsy shop with two of my favorite finds: two unique dresses with a simple daytime or nighttime elegance. The venue, however, is up to you!
...by day


Soft Pink Jeweled Sheath Dress

...by night




Black Illusion Neckline Party Dress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home