This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 23: Chartreuse Knit Sweater Skirt

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 23: Chartreuse Knit Sweater Skirt

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 23: Chartreuse Knit Sweater Skirt

 
Today was one of those days where everywhere I went, I seemed to hear people remark about how beautiful the weather was. Sunshine or none, this chartreuse, cable-knit skirt was calling out for me- it's just one of those colors that I am crazy about.  I had some wild ideas about what I could mix it with,  but in the end I kept it simple by pairing it with basic black tights, and a vintage cardigan over a black camisole. Perhaps I'll do an outfit remix featuring this skirt in the future.  Since I felt like something had to break up the two-tone, I added the fuschia belt. Yes, you are indeed looking at a beaded bunch of grapes.  I call it the Dionysus belt, and as you can imagine, I have been scheming to work it into a wine-tasting outfit for some time now.
If you like a good pop of color, too, be sure to have a look in the shop over the next week or so. I haven't been posting my shop updates on the blog, but I'll be getting back to doing that as soon as the 30 days of 30 outfits tour is done. There will be a bevvy of skirts going up, 1950's-1980's, some dead-stock, mostly silks and woolens, bright colors, and menswear inspired prints, too!
Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Vintage 1980's I.B. Diffusion
Camisole: Blush
Skirt: Escada
Belt: Vintage 1980's Leo Rexx
Neckalce: H&M
Ring Forever 21
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Flats: Target

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Stephanie Lynn said...

So nice. Love the belt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home