This Page

has been moved to new address

New Sunglasses and Boots

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: New Sunglasses and Boots

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Sunglasses and Boots

First off, Happy Groundhog Day!
I have been wanting a new pair of shades for a while, but since they have to be prescription, it's an accessory that I just don't switch up very often. I just adore the cat eye look that has been popular over the past few seasons, and being drawn to sunnies that have a retro or unusual look I was ecstatic when I got these for Christmas. Out of sheer coincidence, I found this strange, nineteen-seventies-esque building with a rock shingled wall that in an odd way had veins of color that seemed to match my outfit. What I wore was simple and casual enough for a post office run and some grocery shopping, but since I had my camera with me I thought I should snap a photo or two and share it.
  url 
Marc Jacobs Sunglasses
pnkbls9.5
Also, these are my very first pair of Frye boots, and boy are they comfortable. No break in time whatsoever- it's wonderful!
Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21
Denim: H&M
Handbag: L.A.M.B
Boots: Frye
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs
Larimar Jewelry: Gift
pinkbls9.3

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home