This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 2: Tickets to the Gun Show

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 2: Tickets to the Gun Show

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 2: Tickets to the Gun Show


A few years back I was on the hunt for a pair of tall, stove-pipe riding boots. I scoured every boot store, country western store and "bit & bridle" sale hoping I would find the pair I had in mind. I never found the boots, but I did pick up this amazing belt buckle. Bonus points, it's got a built in bottle opener on the back!
Outfit Details:
Cape: Herringbone cape found somewhere on Melrose St. in LA
Denim: MEK Denim
Boots: Report
Purse: L.A.M.B
Belt Buckle: Country Western Store
Sunglasses: Moschino

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home