This Page

has been moved to new address

Black Burnout Velvet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Black Burnout Velvet

Friday, December 30, 2011

Black Burnout Velvet

I have been fawning over some burnout velvet bohemian beauties on Etsy lately, and just about freaked out when I found this lovely top the other day! You'll seldom see me in all black these days, but for something this dark and mysterious I think the look is a must. By the way, as Google Friend Connect is going away, won't you add me to your Bloglovin' Blogroll? You can do so by clicking on the Bloglovin' icon on the left.

Outfit Details:
Burnout Top: Neiman Marcus
Leggings: ?
Tunic Tank: H&M
Shoes: Steven
Earrings: Lucky Brand
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Sparrow Ring: BCBG
Pearly Ring: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home