This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 26: The Black Vintage Teddy Girl Wiggle Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 26: The Black Vintage Teddy Girl Wiggle Dress

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 26: The Black Vintage Teddy Girl Wiggle Dress

Eeek!! I came across the most perfect black cotton wiggle dress! It is quite a form fitting little number, but it has this rebellious feel - and kind of has a Teddy Girl look. Oh, and making an appearance again is that sweet vintage beret I was given a month or so back.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage 1960's
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden
Beret: Vintage 1960's
Ring: BCBG 3-Finger Ring
Earrings: Fleur de Lis from Brass Plum

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

absolutely stunning. you look amazing in black.

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

 
At December 21, 2011 at 11:20 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thank you my Dear! The dress is another piece that I found in a bunch of family things I got a few months back. I can't seem to part with any of it- I'm digging her style!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home