This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 28: The 1960's Knit Wool Winter Shift Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 28: The 1960's Knit Wool Winter Shift Dress

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 28: The 1960's Knit Wool Winter Shift Dress

I couldn't begin to tell you how in love I've been with simple shift dresses this winter! They've been perfect for keeping warm and stylish this season. It's probably also why I've been picking up so many 1960's shift dresses for the shop! Since the cut and color of the dress were so easy to work with, I imagine I could've thrown on any accessory and been right on track, but I decided to go with pearl accented pieces. 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage 1960's Shift Dress
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet: Gift from Grandpa
Ring: Vintage 
Necklace: Forever 21




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home