This Page

has been moved to new address

DIY Bag Crafting Love: Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: DIY Bag Crafting Love: Part 2

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY Bag Crafting Love: Part 2

I love the combination of black and red, so I had to post one more outfit/purse shot of the DIY purse photo shoot. We found a building that had these amazing bright red doors and had to pull over for a shot. This purse (and my coat-dress!) made the cover of the book! If you're a craft lover and interested in learning more about bag making, here's a link to the book.
Source: All Photos by C&T Publishing





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Marie said...

it's a great shot! I can see why it made the cover,just love that dress and so cute with the purse.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
I'm having a giveaway...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home