This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 12: 1950's Flannel Plaid Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 12: 1950's Flannel Plaid Dress

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 12: 1950's Flannel Plaid Dress

Oh, cozy day! A reprieve from the rain came, so I get to share this beautiful flannel dress. I suppose I couldn't have asked for a better background than some cords of wood, since the dress is both flannel and plaid. I keep looking for more winter-friendly 1950's dresses, but they seem few and far between.  It's so comfortable that I do not want to take it off- not even for bed!
Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage 1950's Plaid Flannel
Shoes: Malous
Hat: Vintage Laine Wool Olive Drab Drivers Cap
Bracelet: H&M


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 2, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Miss Amethyst said...

Swoon! ok thats too adorable!! That looks really comfy too!!!

 
At January 2, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Xo! There's so much fabric in the skirt that it's practically a lap blanket! I just tucked my legs under it while sitting on the couch and voila! I guess I should say that while the dress really is warm, I never (ever!) wear a dress without a full slip, and in this case a crinoline.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home