This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 16: A Vintage Waistcoat and Mixing Texture with Pattern

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 16: A Vintage Waistcoat and Mixing Texture with Pattern

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 16: A Vintage Waistcoat and Mixing Texture with Pattern

What I find the most daring and attractive about winter look-books is when stylists blend thick textures and patterns. I thought I'd try my hand with one of my favorite wool jackets from the shop,  a vintage silk blouse, and a (very!) full plaid skirt.
  
Outfit Details:
Blouse: Vintage 1980's Jones New York
Skirt: Elevenses
Tights: H&M
Obi Belt: The Limited
Wedge Heel Boots: Calvin Klein

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 6, 2011 at 4:20 AM , Blogger Sara Kristiina said...

Oh wow, fabulous!

-Sara
autumn, coffee and inspiration

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home