This Page

has been moved to new address

The Red Spectator Shoes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: The Red Spectator Shoes

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Red Spectator Shoes

Instead of reaching for a pair of tall boots, I decided to kick up my retro-casual look a notch by adding a cute pair of heels. I get a lot of questions and comments about these shoes. Unfortunately, I didn't get them online, so I would have no idea where to begin referring you; but if you find a pair, I just know you'll enjoy them, too! They go with so many more outfits that I ever thought they would. These jeans, by Leifsdottir, are a high waist cut (and by high waist, I mean up to one's natural waist), and off-the-rack tailored for an ankle length. 
Outfit Details:
Top: Vigoss 
Denim: Leifsdottir
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden
Bracelet: Brighton
Earrings and Ring: Larimar Gift
Sunglasses: Moschino

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home