This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 30: Silver Bells Christmas Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 30: Silver Bells Christmas Dress

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 30: Silver Bells Christmas Dress

I've only just realized that I haven't shared any photos of my Christmas Tree or Decorations this year, so I decided to share a photo of one of our sweet little decorative trees (which just so happens to match my dress!). We have a modest little faux-tree, standing tall at just about 4 feet, which I'll be sure to share some photos tomorrow, but in the meantime here's a preview of what I'll be wearing tonight. It's a beautiful early 60's, silver and gold, brocade dress. I've only added one little crinoline underneath for a tiny bit of pouf, but I'm curious if by the end of this post I'll have swapped it out for a crinoline that's twice the size. Feel free to tell me if I need more pouf...I will be needing to hide the enormous dinner I plan on having tonight!
Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage 1960's from Violetville Vintage
Belt: Don't remember
Watch/Bracelet Combo: Gift from Grandpa
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: Street Vendor
Silver Tree: 1 Part of a 7 Piece Vintage Christmas Set


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2012 at 1:01 AM , Blogger jenvegas said...

This dress looks amazing on you! You look stunning :)

 
At January 10, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thanks, Darlin'!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home