This Page

has been moved to new address

Blue and Tan

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Blue and Tan

Monday, January 31, 2011

Blue and Tan

bludrs1
It was a soggy, rainy day yesterday, but I must really love that sort of thing because I'm smiling ear to ear in nearly all of the photos! Yesterday was a TV day, and I couldn't decide between watching the final season of Tudors or beginning Boardwalk Empire. I went with starting Boardwalk Empire, but not before snapping a few photos of the day's outfit. I love this vintage 1970's dress for it's full skirt and textured fabric, not to mention it's easy wear. As a matter of fact, I think the entire outfit ended up taking on a sweet 1970's vibe. Now that I think about it, there is a magenta version of this dress in the shop right now, that matches the pink hue on the belt precisely. I could only find one photo that shows the full side of the belt, but I went with it because in addition to loving bursts of color, the orange in the belt really compliments the tan of the boot nicely.
bludrs5
Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage 1970's Secretary Dress (there's a pink one just like it in the shop!)
Hat: Vintage 1980's Banana Republic
Boots: Schuler and Sons
Belt: Anthropologie
Ring: Saks 5th Ave
Bracelet: Carolee
bludrs9.1

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2011 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Caitlin said...

so sweet.

 
At February 1, 2011 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Gabrielle Clayvon said...

This color is so adorably chic. You made a great choice by pairing it with those Schuler and Sons boots. I must say that I like this color more than the pink one.

www.thegiftofgab-gabby.blogspot.com

 
At February 1, 2011 at 5:43 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thank you both! How kind of you to drop a line!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home