This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 19: 'School Spirit' in my Vintage 1950's Day Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 19: 'School Spirit' in my Vintage 1950's Day Dress

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 19: 'School Spirit' in my Vintage 1950's Day Dress

You couldn't have imagined my delight when I opened up my parcel and found this number! Not only does it have a lovely 1950's silhouette, the sweetest peter pan collar, and fits me like a dream- but the criss-crossing woven grids are precisely the colors of my college alma mater (GO BRUINS!)! If you hadn't known, I am an avid sports fan; yes, I cheer and root with the best of them, but I'm always looking for my own way to show team spirit. This will be perfect for watching college games, and certainly a unique change from the typical oversize jersey.
 
Outfit Details:
Day Dress: Vintage 1950's from Raleigh Vintage
Shoes: Guess
Belt: UO
Poker Night Royals Scarf: Borrowed from my Etsy shop

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2011 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, it really does look amazing on you! I LOVE it with that scarf too; it really brings out the colors!

Andi
Raleigh Vintage

 
At January 9, 2011 at 1:38 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thanks, Andi! The dress is really wonderful; I'm so happy with it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home