This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 20: All in Play

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 20: All in Play

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 20: All in Play

I was up to a super fun project this weekend, and I promise to post more on it next week. Since I'm usually out of the house on the weekends, it gets kind of hard to keep up with the usual outfit posts, so the only time I got to really snap some photos was on a camera phone while I was out running errands with my sister. Pardon the total candidness of the photos- when we get together we're total hams! We were trying to find some cute little stocking stuffers for all the children we'll be seeing this Christmas.
I decided to decorate her...
She gave me a new "beaver stole"...

My Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage 1980's from Etsy
Jacket: Vintage 1960's
Purse: Halston

Tights: Target
Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 5, 2011 at 11:30 PM , Blogger Candypop said...

This is super cute hehe i love your dress and the scarf!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 1:55 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Hi! Thanks, Doll!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home