This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 23: Black and Gold

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 23: Black and Gold

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 23: Black and Gold

It's been sunny enough to run around in a coton dress, layered with sweater tights and a jacket, of course! I've been dying to get these sunglasses turned into prescription sunglasses, but have been at a loss to find a local optician who will keep the awesome shade gradient the same. Off to see if I can squeeze in some quick Christmas shopping, so I'll keep this quick. Oh, I have to tell you that I have some amazing winter coats to put up tomorrow; You'll see I was totally inspired by the 70's! 
Outfit Details:
Cropped Moto Jacket: BCBG
Square and Circle Bangle Bracelets: BCBG
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Dress: Etsy
Boots: Etsy
Sweater Tights: Betsey Johnson 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home