This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 25: My Best Joan Holloway Outfit

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 25: My Best Joan Holloway Outfit

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 25: My Best Joan Holloway Outfit

Anyone else going through Mad Men withdrawals? I totally am! We're going out to dinner with some friends tonight and I wanted to wear something unique, effortless and chic, so I pulled out this amazing Mr. Blackwell wiggle dress that I've been on the fence about adding to the shop. I can't deny that it makes me feel like I'm wearing something straight out of Joan Holloway's jewel-tone wardrobe. I'll probably be walking with her swagger all night, too!
Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage 1960's Mr. Blackwell
Purse: Vintage 1950's Clutch (with awesome wristlet!)
Bracelet: H&M
Ring: 3-Finger Ring by BCBG
Shoes: Seychelles

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

That dress is a amazing on you, blue is your color!

Miranda .
www.indcfashion.com

 
At December 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

I love Joan Holloway - I want a pen necklace! This is a gorgeous dress in a gorgeous shade of blue

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

 
At December 15, 2011 at 1:00 AM , Blogger Candypop said...

Gorgeous dresss! The shoes and the bag go so well together :)

 
At December 15, 2011 at 9:45 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thanks for all of your sweet comments ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home